Georgia GORE-TEX® Comfort Core Low Heel Logger
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
Logger boots are part of Georgia Boot's DNA. The introduction of Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger upped the game by combining rugged durability without sacrificing comfort.
The Georgia GORE-TEX® Comfort Core Low Heel Logger is no exception.
Comfort, durability, and performance come from the exclusive low-heel Vibram® outsole that is oil- and slip-resistant. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock keeps your foot in place.
A patented Comfort Core footbed provides shock absorption in two key impact zones: the ball of the foot and the heel. It also features a layer of memory foam so the footbed is custom molded to your own foot. These Comfort Core Loggers also are engineered with a GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your feet dry.
An 8" boot, this logger features full-grain leather in crazy horse brown and Armortex fabric made with Kevlar® to provide abrasion-resistant protection. The Georgia Boot laces are guaranteed for life!
Rugged Never Felt So Good.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Armortex fabric made with Kevlar provides abrasion-resistant protection
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Solid brass milled hardware
- Guaranteed Georgia Boot laces
- Heel stabilizing Counter Lock
- Exclusive low heel Vibram® oil and slip resistant outsole
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Durable double ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Dual-density PU and memory foam CC7 removable footbed
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric