Georgia Ironton Steel Toe PR Work Shoe
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
The Georgia Ironton Steel Toe Work Shoe is the ultimate in a safety shoe, meeting three ASTM standards. Beyond that, it's also waterproof and ultra-comfortable.
Safety first: it comes with a steel toe and a Lenzi puncture plate. It meets ASTM standards for protective toe, puncture resistance and electrical hazard, keeping you safe on the job.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this work shoe stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
Georgia Boot's AMPTM (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed is a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot's footbed is custom molded to your foot.
A rugged lug outsole that resists oils, chemicals, heat and abrasions, this sole also is cushioning and flexible. This shoe also has perimeter abrasion rubber protection.
Made with a full-grain leather upper and lace-locking top hooks, the Ironton is available with a wideload toe box.
- Georgia Waterproof System
- Steel protective Toe
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Oil & slip-resistant rugged lug rubber outsole
- AMP, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed
- ASTM F2413-11 Puncture Resistant Standard
- Lace locking top hooks
- Perimeter abrasion rubber protection
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification