Georgia Logger Insulated GORE-TEX® ST Work Boots
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
The Georgia Logger Insulated GORE-TEX® Steel Toe Work Boot puts the emphasis on safety, durability and performance.
Equipped with a steel toe, this boot meets ASTM standards for protective toe and for electrical hazard, too.
This logger has a one-piece rubber, cleated Vibram® Tacoma outsole. Vibram is the leader in high-performance soling products that are lightweight, long-wearing and flexible. These soles are resistant to abrasions, oils, chemicals, heat and metal chips.
Additional durability comes from the Goodyear® welt construction which enhances the boot's strength and flexibility.
Waterproofing comes from GORE-TEX®. This fabric is revolutionary: it's waterproof, windproof and breathable.
This logger has a steel shank, as well as a covered cushion insole. A polyurethane orthotic insert is removable.
Your feet stay warm in this boot. It's infused with 400g of ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation.
Made of full-grain leather, this 8" boot has solid stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers. The brush guard kiltie is removable.
- Steel protective Toe
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Waterproof full grain leather - Durable, comfortable
- Fully lined with breathable moisture wicking material - ong wearing, helps keep feet dry and comfortable
- Replaceable Goodyear welt construction - Replaceable outsole, solid footing, longlasting
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Fully gusseted tongue - Keeps out moisture and debris
- Removeable brush guard kiltie - Increased durability, less maintenance
- Removable polyurethane orthotic insert - Long lasting
- Steel shank - Soldi stable work platform
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric